first serious indoor: grand master kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ganjahero007, Sep 27, 2009.

1. howdy all from the midwest. so im a novice grower but i usually grow out side. infact i have a harvest coming up in 3 weeks!:hello: ive tried some stealth grows at my college but it has been too risky so i bailed on it and moved them outside and then later got eatn by deer. but my buddy got a zone of some grand daddy kush and found 3 seeds in it and gave them to me to grow, i was gona wait til next season but a nother buddy of mine came to me about setting him up a grow room and teaching him how to grow and he has a great room for it so im thinking about germing 2 kush seeds and 3 seeds out of some killer dro i had and growing in this guys room as payment for equipment and teaching him. so heres my set up:

room: 4x6x9
    lights:12 daylight cfls (6500k) for veg
    12 soft white cfls (2700k) for flowering
    soil:top soil- 75%
    sand-20%
    vermiculite-5%
    pots:2 gallon
    germination: peet pellets
    fert:molassis
    mirical grow (until i can go to the hydro store and get ff nutes)

extras: -10 in ocilating fan
    -small space heater
    -2 pv cells per plant for electrical stimulation (look it up under advanced growing
    tecniques)
    -i also plan on building a co2 spray system out of pvc pipe and a paintball co2
    tank
    -and also i am going to buy a big bucket of that valcano gel shit that keeps the
    smell down, cuz im gona need it. haha

im going shopping tomorrow to buy half of the stuff and also plan on germing 2moro:hello:
    i will keep posting updates every week or so wish me luck haha

2. Sounds good man. Good luck! And when you go out and buy stuff, make sure you pay with cash, and try to buy from a bunch of separate stores so as not to be suspicious. Will you be able to post pics of your setup?

3. thank you, yes sir i plan on posting first picks when they pop up, should be later this week. and ya i go to school in a small town so i dont have many stores to choose from, pretty much wall mart and ace hardware. i plan on buying the basic stuff from good old wally world and getting the light socets and other misc. stuff from ace. there is a hydro store like 45 mns away from me so first chance i get il get some tigerbloom and bigbloom.

4. sweet! cant wait 2 c your pics... haha im in the midwest too.... do you think 6 23w cfls are enough for 3 female plants.... what about two liter soda bottles as pots? haha im poor...