First seed grow, jumping right into the deep end!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by hello ladies, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Thanks! The T5 is just sitting in a room under lights, on top of plastic. The flower girls are in a closet, maybe what you think are cardboard are some wood supports for shelves or something, I haven't gotten to tearing them out or painting over them. I'm holding steady at 50% RH, so if they're hanging onto any moisture, they're doing me a favor cause it's working out great!

Makes sense on the clone/taproot explanation, I had it in a much smaller pot. I threw it in a huge pot at the flip, but by then she had already started flowering outside for a week or two, and I probably missed any window to get big I had. Oh well, she took me by surprise, you live and learn. Next ones are gonna be goddamn giants!! :hello:

2. Looking good. I like the little compact plant riddled with buds.
    Its like mine lol

3. Yeah, she was outside so she got normal sun periods

pretty sure that's why she didn't blow up at flip, she was already used to not having sun for long periods. My T5 girls are under 24 hr light, I'm afraid to see what they're gonna do at the flip! lol

4. Capital One: What's in YOUR closet?

ForumRunner_20120917_205034.png

5. Girls went to bed for a 48hr nap!

Picked up a few more toys today. :)

ForumRunner_20120919_224515.png

ForumRunner_20120919_224600.png

6. what if u stuck the Charlie brown tree in a Deep pot, wouldn't it then grow roots from the sides of that long stretch stalk?
    like cover it up as high as u can, maybe 6"from the bottom branches?
    then it could turn into a massive shrub. lol

7. [quote name='"tommygunns42"']what if u stuck the Charlie brown tree in a Deep pot, wouldn't it then grow roots from the sides of that long stretch stalk?
    like cover it up as high as u can, maybe 6"from the bottom branches?
    then it could turn into a massive shrub. lol[/quote]

Been thinking about it, gotta stall some plants before I throw em in flower closet, gonna get crowded soon!

Anyone wanna take a crack at this one? Getting it on lower fan leaves on the indicas a week or two into flower.

ForumRunner_20120919_231555.png

ForumRunner_20120919_231632.png

Attached Files:

8. either beginning stages of calcium or iron deficiency

9. [quote name='"SnowCanGrow2"']either beginning stages of calcium or iron deficiency[/quote]

Calcium was my first thought too. Maybe I need to supplement my tap water with magcal

10. oh man, I had the LST on my mind when you said shrub... you were talking about the shooting star!

sad days... she RIP'd, guess that late in life she just couldn't hang with the 3 leaf slivers she had left

Moment of silence... :eek:

11. I've got a Lazarus weed; chopped to a bare stalk but didn't uproot it because of two other girls in the same pot. Three weeks later I have noticed a brand new series of shoots appearing along those naked limbs. I will try to remember to snap a few pics tonight when I get home.

12. cool story... wrong thread tho? :confused:

Just going thru some dates... BD clone went in Aug 21, but it may have had about a week or two of flower already, since it was outside... I'm gonna call it 5 weeks, so about another month on that one (late October). Hoping for 1/2 oz on that, she was tiny when she went in.

Threw 3 bagseeds in on the 30th, so those are at 3 weeks (1 turned out male). They hadn't QUITE shown sex yet tho, so I'm gonna call them 2 weeks of real flower. About 6-7 weeks left on those I'm guessing, looks like a heavy indica dominant. (late October/early November). Maybe an oz each?

Threw 2 more bagseed plants in last night, already fully female. Target harvest on that looks to be late November/early December. They had an extra month vs the other bagseed, so maybe another 1/2 each?

so I'll start slow next month, but at this rate I should pull around 2-3 oz/mo I'm guessing from start, should be plenty for my gf and I :smoke:

I still have the LST bush and the gimp plant that got topped accidentally, I guess I'll grow those things out for another couple months and bloom some beasts? shit... shoulda planned this better, I'd rather throw a few other strains/clones in there. Maybe I'll just keep vegging the thing thru winter and plant her outdoors in the spring... 10ft plant next year?? lol

13. I guess once the clone and 2 bagseeds come out in 5 weeks or so, I'll throw the LST & gimp in. That puts me at early Nov, so looking to harvest those plants somewhere around the new year.

goddamn that's a lot of bagseed weed... I hope it turns out decent, or I'm gonna have a lot to share with friends in the coming months!

14. Hey HLadies,

Nice work so far, I had a similar Charlie Brown Christmas tree, complete surprise out of a disaster of an attempt. I'm subscribed and looking forward to watching your girls grow big! Good luck.

Ace

15. sharing with friends is fun, i always get better results when not alone? idk why

Plants looking good!

16. stopped by my hydrostore and grabbed a pint of azamax and a quart of cal-mag

$90... ouch. Whatever it costs to keep my girls pest-free tho!

17. im not subbed to this? lol...I am now

keep up the good work bro

18. #118 Jörmungandr, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    Not wrong thread; I've commented before, but I tend to go off topic sorry. My connection about the bare stalk was in reference to the Charlie Brown's tree post. (Looking back I guess I subbed but never commented; sorry again. been following along since the beginning though.)

Attached Files:

19. how are they sharing that pot? ^^
    sorry to thread jack...

20. I routinely put several into my large 17 inch pots to work till maturity; I fully understand the arguments against it. First year grower here on third cycle and this will be an entire run finishing up in solo cups. My second effort proved that it is a viable approach and I'm currently in the third week of 12/12 from seed (bagseed). Comments, complaints, and compliments are appreciated.