First scrog

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by mike1185, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Hi all this is my first grow just did a scrog just wondering if it is right or am i completely failing at it any advice is welcome[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would suggest 25ltr pots and 1 plant per light

I only scrog and you will more weight of 1 plant in a big pot than you will off two under the same light.. This is only based on my own scroging experience tho .

5. Thanks i was thinking about bigger pots

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice is that hydro

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes. My first ever grow. Im very disabled (Ankylosing Spodylitis) from los angeles but moved to illinois and its been helk trying to grow cause my GF of 10 years is against me growing it, smoking it, spending time with them at all even tho everyone knows your first can be hell. You guys have NO idea what im going thu here trust me. I never thought id be in a abusive relationship at this level and with such a hardcore disese like this. I never thought somebody would have such huge control issues to where they would impose there will on someone that hard. Havnt been able to turn my neck in 20 years just tor starters. So with this damn body and her, its a damn miracle i got this far. Need to go bk to cali.

• Like Like x 1