First scrog. Tucking feels so unnatural like I'm stressing them..?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buckethead129, Jul 6, 2016.

1. I'm loving the whole scrog. It's my first screen but it feels so unnatural to bend those like that. But they're finding a new square n growing each day. Jus waiting on my indica Dom to catch up IMG_20160705_123909906_HDR.jpg

2. I felt the same when I started lst'ing, looks so unnatural it really bugged me. Plants are looking good, how old?

I'm planning to scrog next year.

Happy smoke trails! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boutta month this Platinum LED is kicking ass

4. IMG_20160706_142234538.jpg After work tuck

5. Thats kinda the point....stress is what causes them to grow quicker.they shoot extra nutes cause they sense the stress

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's funny you say that I was going day. Wait that's kinda the point lol..restrict growth down so branches come out. Jus feels weird manhandling my tops under the screen :) guess ya gta get used to it. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20160701_214253.jpg i hear ya...they love it tho...i usualy do scrog but i just lst'd this time...this is afgan kush i startd april 20th.(1wk root,2wk veg,and 6 or something in flower...cant rember i smoke too much,ha)

8. Yur not flowering yet r u?

9. Nooo.. Not yet

• Like Like x 1
  10. Still got indica Dom like 2 weeks behind Gta catch up. Will be using a smaller pot for that one others are 5 gallon smart pots folded down a bit. Indica is in a 1 gallon plastic. If it's Fem I plan to train it right into screen. Fingers crossed..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ok i was gonna say......u better fill more of that net up first.ha...how many times did u top?

12. Jus once. I have 3 plants in a tight spot... So

• Like Like x 1
  13. If youstart taking out undergrowth now it will fill it up faster

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was thinking of doing some trimming.. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nothing too crazy yet...4 bottom fan leaves at a time...(i usualy do 2-4 just whatever i feel)by time yur 50-60% filled you will almost already b lollypopped

• Like Like x 1
  16. "Auxins" is the correct name brother. Sorry to jump in but your here and so is fun to grow. Good peeps

• Like Like x 1
  17. Y i keep u around...yur the brains im just a set of hands..lol

18. Nah bro respect

• Like Like x 1
  19. I can see how the find their way to the next hole over pretty quick..it's fun to have to keep tucking these branches down. I don't wanna trim my lowest Full branch. Cut some small dead foliage at bottom of each.. my lowest especially as one will be a gnarlly clone. I like these genetics to. Im REALLY hoping my indica dom is female!

20. Looking great. I am in the middle of my first scrog, and have learned a lot. I have always used LST with great results, but wanted to drop plant count, so I tried SCROG. I think I let mine get too thick, and should have thinned more @ about 21 days 12/12. Knowing the strain, and stretch always helps lol. you can see pics/mistakes in link of my signiture . Good Luck

• Like Like x 1