First Scientific Bubbler Decisions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dhusfelt825, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I'm not new to the glass game as a whole, but I am new to the scientific bubbler portion of it. I've done quite a bit of research on good options. The reason I've come here to ask for all of your help is that I'm stuck on which one to pick. I've narrowed it down to 3 options.

1. Headford Disc Diffused Bubbler (Jacuzzi Bubbler)
    2. Ben Wilson 6 Arm Bubbler
    3. Vertigo Small Showerhead Bubbler

I already have a straight tube and a beaker that have 8 arm percs on them, so I'm a little concerned that the another tree perc would be not only overkill, but not different enough of a hit to be worth my money. The Headford is what I was leaning towards, but my worry would be that it wouldn't hit as hard nor would it have the diffusion of some others in the price range. The Vertigo is the most expensive option, but it interests me. Feel like it might be overpriced, and I'm not familiar with Vertigo. Also, not sure if going with their small showerhead option would be the best way to go.

I would love any and all feedback on what you guys think would be my best choice. Also, if you have any other suggestions in the $220 and under range, let me know. Look forward to what you guys have to say

2. Well those are 3 very good options. If I we you, I would go with the headford. The b Wilson 6 arm is okay, a little too chuggy for me. The vertigo showerhead is also nice, but I think the headford would diffuse more. I was in your positiontoo, but i bought a mobius matrix bubbler. It's 350 to 375 so it's out of your price range, but one of the best bubbler (scientific) you can buy. But for 220 and under, that headford would be a great pick IMO.

3. The only thing I can find from Mobius anywhere is the Reti Perc. Guys over at kulture said that Mobius isn't really doing anything but the Stereo Matrix now. So I kind of moved on from that idea (believe me, I want it). The guy at my LHS is supposed to call me if they ever get their hands on one. I'm also buying a Ben Wilson Mini Inline w Triple Donut when I order my bubbler. At $250, that purchase lessens my bubbler budget. It would take a really special piece for me to go out of my bubbler budget

4. Vertigo showerhead for sure out of those three

5. What about it makes it your pick? That's the piece I'm the least sold on

6. Sheldon black 16 hole diffy bubbler was my first bub, and i loved it.

7. I love showerhead diffusion more than trees and discs for one, plus Vertigo seems to put out quality glass that functions well and looks good judging by their designs. Im not saying Headford isnt quality though and I know Ben Wilsons work is good. The Vertigo is just what Id prefer over the other two and probably a good bit of other similarly priced bubs.

8. I have jacuzzi.. It's perfect size and hits amazing perfect for daily driver and bringing it places uses such little water amount but doesn't get dirty easy and diffuses nicely. I recommend it

9. Bump for more advice

10. It's cool cause it lays down without spilling water or tipping over.. Good for Layin on bed or having it on your lap while your doing something
    the jacuzzi

11. Quick pic right now now. Comes with Wilson dd slide
    I need to clean it lol

Attached Files:

12. Damn that's sweet, I did not know those came with a b Wilson dd slide. Those are the best flower slides you can get. Push bowls suck.

13. Pretty sure it's Wilson cause I think headford works inside the place Wilson does I think they just include all the slides with his bubbler

I love my slide the holes are small and circle.. Not like slits like some of the ones I've seen

Attached Files:

14. I'm thinking about upping the bubbler budget a little due to my love of the Luke Wilson 15 arm. Anybody think it would be a mistake to spend that extra money, or is the Luke Wilson really as great as its reputation?