First Rosin Press - Any tips?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by lessthanjeezy, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Hey everyone,
    Got my first Rosin Press coming in the mail this week, got a 4 ton dabpress and just hoping any fellow squishers could give me any tips and tricks for starting out in the Rosin extraction process. Ordered some 90 micron bags and planning to press an 1/8 at a time. Any tips on temps/times or if you have a dabpress anything I should know?

Thanks blades

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds good so far I’ve researched a lot about it and the process but sorry no one answered you in a month. I’d look up online there are tutorials and information on other forums if you look it up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Puck maker. My returns are terrible with cured weed. I bought a cheap duylek lol. Want to try with bubble hash

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yep got a puck maker, have been getting between 18-23 percent returns on cured flower which I'm happy with, really enjoy the process

5. Watch others doing it on utube for a few tips n tricks.

6. I hate to be a downer but I don’t think you’ll be satisfied with the 4ton, the heating elements are very poor, not enough pressure and you can only run a bit of material at a time. 6ton is infinitely better for just a bit more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Been enjoying the 4 ton a lot. Don't plan on pressing more than an 1/8 at a time so has been working well for my needs