First Room Build 36Lx24Wx78T

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by dbud, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Hello grasscity this is my first post but have been around the site for many years. growing has been something i have always wanted to do and now i find myself in a position to do just that.

What i have decided on is a 3 bucket DWC hydro set up. will be growing 6 plants at a time hopefully in a two story set up. Veg on top with 200 watt of cfl/ MH security lights. bottom level Scrog and 400 watt hps. i have only got the room built as of now and not close to completion. before i went ahead and finished i wanted all of your imput on ways to improve of add. i have accumulated little to what ill need to finally start. no light yet or seeds.

Will post pictures later tonight. thanks for any advice before hand.

2. from across room
    [​IMG]
    Lock assembly
    [​IMG]
    holes in top and bottom of right side is for the wiring and possible reservoir
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    weather gauge and self i installed to just hold things while i work on it will be removed
    [​IMG]

Also the fluro is just for lighting while im working on the box

3. #3 420patient, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Looks nice man just make sure you clompletely liight proof. Where it's sitting looks like a standard utility closet most poeple won't give it a second look...Good Job... Also your gonna wanna vent it later on i didn't see any slots but they are easily added, and may i sugjest lineing the inside with mylar or painting it flat white.

4. Picked up a few things yesterday. New ph meter buckets all my piping and fittings. Had a twin air pump already. Have 13 liters of hydroton. Gonna be doing 2 plants in 8 inch net pots. General hydroponics is what nutes i picked things are falling into place. Will post pics after set up.