Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First real time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420noobhelp, Apr 20, 2016.

1. So today i smoked weed for the fourth time and it finally hit me usally i just feel drunk. Today litterally though i was in a dream and nothing was real it freaked me the hell out cause i thought to my self is anything real am i real

Has this happened yo anyone else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. This is probably just a dream tbh. Youre not real and you dont exist. Its just your sub conscious creating an alter ego. The weed was just giving you the truth.

Stoners journey to cannabis

3. Yeah that kinda stuff is normal before you get used to smoking/being high it should subside if not weed probably isn't for you

4. Typical for most people who prefer being drunk to not have the association to feeling high. Inebriation blurrs the mind and disrupts activity. Influence of weed catalyzes the receptor sites of brain activity, giving paranormal responses, as one effect. Extra sensory perception is a common experience attributed to being high, rather than drunk.

5. This has never happened to me but a few of my friends talked about this during their first few time. One of them claimed to feel this way for a couple of days.

6. Ya its been over a day and i can still barly feel it its trippy as fuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app