Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First real real t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziggzag420, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Have to quit for a job that dt's, just cant turn it down :( gonna miss the herb soo much, hopefully i can come back to her someday. Selling my vaporizer to a friend, stash's gone, in the process of getting rid of all my various baggies and roaches and shit. Real downer, i accredit bud to all of my life views, philosophies, and 'stoner' has sort of been a part of my identity for a while. Hard to fathom.
    Stay stoney, stay great, i will definitely still be pro cannabis in every feaseable situation. Peace, love, and universal synchronisity to all. Oh- and fat joints and milky bong rips!

2. I'm in the same position as you man, except I have yet to get my job. I'm 15 days into my break. It's easy after the first few days.

What job did you get if you don't mind me asking?

3. How long do you have to T-break? If you already have a job you're interested in, then it shouldn't be longer than a month really. If you are just starting to look for a job, then your T-break could be awhile and you and I would be in the same boat. I just passed my 5 week mark b/c I still haven't found a second job yet. Looking for a job is boring as hell, but props to you for doing it. High five!