Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first real piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkmajik23, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys, first post here [​IMG]
    just wanted to ask about how much i should spend on a first piece from the headshop in town. Id like to get a nice glass one and not need to worry too much about a piece anymore but i dont know about how much to spend. I dont smoke much at a time so i would only need a small pipe or hitter. Thanks in advance for any help

2. get a strong and easily carriable spoon.

3. If you're in a place with a bunch of headshops/not a country town, I'd say $25-$35. $35 will get you a beautiful first piece, I always spent $35 for my pieces (Prices were from $25-$45). Maybe you have a sick shop with cheaper prices, but central cali was good to me.

4. ^and yeah, get a spoon

5. thanks for the responses guys, i live in a city with 3 or 4 headshops not too many