First real bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by samrnj44, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Finally got my first real bong. Ive had a mini acrylic one, a bubbler, and a bowl.  Its 5mm glass, diffused down stem, 4 arm tree perc, ash catcher and ice notches. its 20" tall. I havent gotten to use it yet. but once i do ill update with milk shots. how do you guys like her and what should i name her?

Attached Files:

2. Very nice the name will come in smoke downs lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. it was 165$ for everything. do you think i overpaid?

4. and do the water levels look right?

5. Little less water on the bottom but other than that nice buy man!Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i would lower the water level on the bottom level a little bit, but looks good, enjoyy!

7. how much should i lower it?

8. I try to get the levels so it has the best about of drag/perculation which is typically a little bit over the percs, mayybe a half inch at most

Just make sure all the slits on the downstem are covered in water.

10. ok. thank you. ive never owned a full sized glass bong before. hopefully i can get bud soon and burn. my parents recently found my other pieces so its going to be very hard for me to do it. hopefully i can get milkshots up soon though

11. Yeah I would say you definitely overpaid but it is what it is still a nice bong so enjoy it. I overpaid my first piece to ha

12. its nice man, who cares if you overpaid a bit. lets get a milkshot yea?

13. I don't think you overpaid, it's a nice bong! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I think it's really nice. I want to get a milk shot but I'm out of bud at the moment. My mom recently caught me so she's been tracking me at times with find my iPhone. It's very difficult for me to get bud and even harder for me to smoke. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to bring my bong with me to a friends house and we can hit it