Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First quarter pound.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by badnamajamas547, Feb 3, 2014.

1. It was sitting on 120 grams total. It's called skunks breath, outdoor crystally buds. A few nugs had like pieces that were only orange because of the hairs. It's real good and smells funky. Paid 1100$, all of yall probably think that's steep but that's the prices around here. Everyone else wanted 1150$ and theirs isn't near what I get.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 SoulessStoner, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Post the whole QP

Edit: I didn't enlarge the first image.

3. He showed 4 oz bags.... 4 0z = kp.

4. ^ yeah. And i know you mentioned this but I personally think the price is to high. Bud looks pretty good. If you're happy with it then that's all that matters!Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="JeffA93" post="19455731" timestamp="1391397548"]Post the whole QP[/quote][​IMG]Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Are you northeast or something? That's not that good of quality and you are paying top dollar for it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. If it tastes really good I don't think $275/ounce is that bad. $250 would be better, but if it's quality you could have paid $1200 and I would have said even that's a deal.

8. [quote name="Dr fumbles" post="19455975" timestamp="1391400031"]Are you northeast or something? That's not that good of quality and you are paying top dollar for it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Alabama, anywhere around here is gonna be 325$ an ounce, I get it for 300 if I buy, 325 if fronted. Some people pay 700$ for 2 ozs....I know people that pay 400$ an ounce. I make good money buying it at 1100. And letting it go in smaller quantities and have been for a very long timeSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="Dr fumbles" post="19455975" timestamp="1391400031"]Are you northeast or something? That's not that good of quality and you are paying top dollar for it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Here's more from the same guy. It's definitely good. Bad pictureSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. #10 simple toke, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    God damn...1110 for a qp...675 around my partsSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 1100 to 1300 a qp is fine for the East Coast Anything higher your getting ripped off. I live on the west but I know the prices all over.

12. In Pennsylvania, street prices are $50-60/eighth.  A QP is gonna run $1200 unless you know someone who gets lbs shipped in from Colorado or California.  It's still Illegal here and the prices are high for dank.  I don't know what mids or schwag sells for but shitty home grown is usually about $75-100/oz.  If it's indoor homegrown and it's good....it sells for dank prices.  
    If you can get a QP of top shelf weed for $675, bring it to PA and sell it for $900....Everyone would be happy and you could make some money.  You could sell a shitload of weed for those prices around here.  

13. Bit pricey but hey if it's good for your area props  :bongin:

14. Same prices where I live. $20 a gram, $60-80 an eighth, $120-$140 a quarter, $220-250 a half, $350-450 a zone, $1200-1300 a qp. Not sure why it's so high, if I had a perpetual getting a lb every 2 weeks I would sell it for $500 a qp just sayin there's some growers out there keepin the market so high, you would think with legalization and what not, it would have dropped the price on the black market but it hasn't. If anything, it's raised it.