Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First purchase of 1/4 mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 330kid, May 14, 2010.

1. Thats an 8th. you got jipped. Look at the difference between and 8th of mids likes yours and an quart of mids like yours.
    The left pile is an 8th, and the big nug on the right weighs 3.3. All together makes the quarter. But Notice the simularities between your 8th and my 8th.
    [​IMG]

2. That 3.3g nug makes me wanna jizz my pants, +rep!

3. Some dealers are like that here. idk if they know what a quarter really is. They give you like the same amount you got for $25. which isnt bad, 4 grams for $25

but I want a real connect, so I can get a half ounce by summer, and not deal with people who sell that stuff

4. Mids dude? That looks like schwag. And that's definetly not a quarter. I think you got ripped off man

5. Yea ripped its your first purchase what could you do? Atleast you have weed to smoke and thats always a plus but dont go through him again. Got any advanced friend smokers ask them if they can hook you up with there dealer and make sure your friend is with you.

6. Sorry but that looks like some swag to me, but it might be the camera...
    I just picked up an OZ of swag and 1/8 GDP yesterday! :smoking:
    I sell the swag to my classmates and keep the good shit for myself!
    Good luck with what you got mann:eek:

7. haha man all i could do was laugh not at you but just the fact that this happens to people

its sad cause you'll get older and more experienced with smoking and look back at things like this like wtf

but thats definitely a 15 man like 3 gs

the quarter usually goes for 30 and just think of it this way with mids about 1.5 will roll you a straight blunt

so think of each gram as just under a blunt and its easy to tell how many grams you got

cause by looking at that I can tell it would roll 2 fat ones or 3 straight ones

so thats like 3-4gs

or if you smoke bowls remember it by bowls ' you just gotta get better with numbers or get a scale because either way at these low amounts its all simple

mids go 5 a gram typically so consider that next time ' and don't be shy tell um aye for 35 I should be getting around 7 grams and last time you gave me 4

8. someone needs to show you the ounce ball

9. schwag. and much less than a 1/4. live and learn.

10. Looks decent but it really just depends on how they smoke. It looks like more of an eighth which should be $20 to $30. Technically you got ripped off a lot, but in reality you only lost $10 or so. A quarter should completely fill up a zip lock bag to the height of the side of your finger.

11. i hope you didnt have ur glasses on that looks like what my 8ths look like

12. That's not 7 g's bud, he pinched your bag.

13. $20-$25 worth of low mids. Definitely not $35 worth.

Ehh. Get a good connect :)

14. #34 LoveOfTheNug, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    thats about three grams if its dense. That would not be considered midgrade around here that is cool cess. Or stress.
    You may have not got ripped off though. Weed prices are different depending on where you live and mainly, who you know.

15. well looks like he didnt rip you off as bad as my ex dealer did i was suppose to have got a quarter and he gave me less then an 8th my dad even waid the shit less then an 8th but whatever it lasted me a good while and it was some goood shit:smoking: got me incredibly high alot altho i am a lightweight but yea i needa new dealer =] or i am gonna grow

ps i paid $20.00 for the crap my ex dealer sold me