Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First purchase of 1/4 mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 330kid, May 14, 2010.

1. Here's the pic let me know if i got scammed ir got a good deal. Guy said it was a quarter of mids :confused:
    [​IMG]

2. Looks more like an eighth. How much you pick it up for?

3. definitely not a quarter. slap your dealer.

4. i'd say about 6 grams?

actually, probably 5

5. did you pay between $20 and 30 for it?

just taking a guess

6. $35 :cool: how would you rate them low mids at best or average?

7. Mids??? Really??? Lookes like shwag man...brown as hell. Could be your camera and lighting. What color?

Get a scale if you can.

8. hardly any brown up close and few seeds yea the camera is shit and yea deff doesnt look 7 grams

9. I would say low mids. Not worth the $35...

10. how much would you say there worth $20? $30

11. Deff not 1/4 maybe like 4 or 5 grams there.. thats like 15$ worth of shawag

12. Damn fuck tht dealer then lol glad i didnt make a huge purchase oh well guess ill just toke this shit up and take the L thx guys

13. TOKE TOKE TOKE :smoking:

14. skimped.
    Thats like 2-3 grams at best. But it could be more depends on the density.
    Honestly you should just invest in a scale, hell you can buy on online for like 4$ plus shipping.

15. #15 EvoMan454, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    If you take it for a lost, be sure to call your dealer and let him know you won't ever be using his services again just to let him know he lost a potentially good customer. He'll think twice before doing the next guy over like that.

16. Looks like some low mids and a quarter.

17. It's dank and looks about 1/2lb

18. no way thats a straight quater

19. looks like regs.. doesn't look like a quarter either.. can't be sure just by looking at a picture, but looks like an eighth. i would not be happy paying any more than $20 for that

20. Shit man looks like you got some bobby browns...and on top of that you got shorted. If that's a quarter i'll eat my next crap