First proper grow log ~CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HighGradeBuds, Feb 13, 2018.

1. This will be my third grow First plant dropped it and killed it(snapped stem) second plant frazzled by the lights. So Ive got my toes crossed third time lucky!

These are about 5 days old
    One stretched a bit as had them too far away from the light tryna not burn these babies aha
    Just been transplanted this morning into final pots

Also this is in a fully stealth speaker box
    Image1518557430.226656.jpg Image1518557469.406746.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Update *
    about 2 weeks in Ordered an led light and few bits
    The big plants put out a node and a half since yesterday. Moved the plants a bit more directly under the light and lowered the larger larger one slightly as the top leaves.
    Not sure what's happening with the smaller one gonna make a post about that
    Image1519256296.758788.jpg Image1519256340.943310.jpg

3. The plants have not had any light for two days while I've been sorting out the grow. But got a few upgrades IMG_0264.JPG

4. Final bit of training before I flower Image1520501114.534925.jpg

5. Plus just sorted out the room finally ready to have space to flower Image1520513035.371391.jpg

6. What the strains just bagseeds? What kind of soil you have? Nutes? What about your led light how many watts? You should make sure you dont have no light leaks if you havent already. And that sucks man on the first plant :( id hate to accidently drop one of my babies lol. What day you on also of flower and altogether? Subbed btw ill pull up a chair the rest lf the way

7. Looking good man what is the name of the new light you got? And what's the spec on her?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It's the mars hydro reflector 48 The only measurement I can remember off the top of my head is equivalent to 150 watt hps n thanks mate

9. Yeah just bagseeds of some nice kush my mate had a while back. Soils just normal gardening soil with 50% perlite added and was using normal gardening nutes aswell but with the right npk (3-1-2 veg. On 3-3-6 for now only because the hydro store is a million miles away, but gonna get some bio bizz for the next round an a 0 nitrogen for the last half of flower and should be all good on the ns the ps n the ks) n yeah might make a post about the box for a diy box I can't even tell there's anything inside there myself aha

• Like Like x 1
  10. You just using like miracle grow nutes err? If you cant get to a hydro shop id suggest ebay or amazon they got all the nutes cheaper than hyrdo shop too for anything. If you are remember to go lightly on the nutes that miracle grow or cheap nutes can burn easily btw

11. No I'm using standard bloom nutrients from gardening shop for now till I can get to the shop 3-3-6 as had a bit of a k deficiency anyway. Gonna pick up biobizz veg n bloom n ghe ripen

12. Cool i hear biobizz is good. I like the more organic nutes myself though

13. To be honest just picked them as it's not a dead complicated line up. Just grow and bloom Bit of a pk boost an that should be fine for me. Also plan on making some sugar water stuff I saw a post about towards the end

14. IMG_0318.JPG

Quick update Definitely stretching and looks like a female just waiting for pistols to pop

15. Littlern really puttin on height And 2/2 female!
    IMG_0325.JPG

16. Fuck off. Really?! Image1521635184.665094.jpg

Snapped the bitches main stem