First Pro-Marijuana Commercial Debuts on ABC, CNBC, CNN and CBS

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by StayLitClub, Mar 31, 2015.

1. \tLink: First Pro-Marijuana Commercial Debuts on ABC, CNBC, CNN and CBS 
    MarijuanaDoctors.com, a site that helps patients find doctors willing to recommend medical marijuana as a treatment option. It debuted on several large networks. 

What do you guys think of the commercial?

It's awesome to see how normalized marijuana is becoming. It's beginning to lose it's negative stigma. I feel like a decade ago, there would've been mobs of angry parents who don't want their kids seeing these commercials. 

I personally can't wait for Super Bowl commercials!
    • <div style="margin:0px;"> 
    </div> 

• Like Like x 2
  2. i think the commercial is rather bad. it brings up the drug dealer stigma, and makes people who have had to use a dealer in the past look stupid and it makes everyone who has ever been a dealer look stupid. i think it would be better to have some one talk briefly about medical cannabis. actually the first video on the site would make a great one. but the commercial it's self doesn't make me want to use the service. in fact it makes me not want to use it. it's also not the only service that helps patients find doctors willing to recommend medical cannabis. it may be the first large scale one but i went through a similar service to get my card a few years ago.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Agreed, whilst somewhat funny, the commercial appeals to wrong audience and I doubt it would empower people seeking a medical solution for their pain..

4. That commercial is fucking stupid and endorses the stereotype of the dealer being some shady fag. Most the dealers I had were very cool and sometimes their weed quality would be equal to or better than the dispensary I go to now. Dealers are the reason we all got weed so far and them putting their freedom at risk to provide a frowned upon yet needed service to society even though they make make some money is greatly appreciated by most cannabis users. The best weed I've ever gotten was from not so legal sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Amen brother