1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

First Post

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Guidance, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Wassup everyone. I'm new to the board but it already seems cool. I'm 18, my name is Brian, and i live in San Diego. Peace.

2. new to the board... look around teh forum.... There's an intoduce yourself Forum.... SiD we have to move him...

lol...

Welcome to the Boards Brian...

3. welcome to the city....ps what does "move him" mean?......Peace out......Sid

4. I noticed you were moving and keeping the forums more organized... Guidance Introduced himself in the Gen. Grow area and not the Chill Out Zone - Intro. yourself.....

so I was implying his first post to welcome him was in the wrong place.....

Not thatr it really bothers me or anythign ....... later ...

5. I moved the thread!

Welcome to the city of stoners!

6. Sid's a stoned stoner!!! LMAO! "What does 'move him' mean?" Cute.

Welcome to the City, Guidance!!!

7. Sid has been back on the smoke again! STML

8. LMAO.....yes he has.....god damn, how the hell did i not notice that last night??.....lol.....i had a bbq and a few beers as well.....damn that alcohol....lol.....tnx for moving it BH as i was incapible of doing so last night.....lmao.....i'm getting some grass from England today....woohoo....tick me over till my own's ready........Peace out......Sid

9. har har... what a welcome thread that is... perfect. :) that sez it all!

10. Glad to help sid.. Be carefull what your smoking.. looks like the ole STML is lurking around you!!!LMAO

11. welcome to the site! it kicks ass! hope i get to know u better in the forums!

Grasscity Deals Near You