FIRST post!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pengull, Feb 14, 2013.

1. hello grasscity this is my frst post however i read forums for my own experience gain lol.. i just bought a new bong priced at 209$ it looked legit and the lady i thought new a lot about the products and the blowers.. this one looks legit but i need a another opinion.. its heavy and perfect here are some pics wat do u guys think??? thanks for your pro eyes lol!! its kinda hard to see the roor its a reflective gold color i have never seen before thanks again!!

Attached Files:

• 046.jpg
      046.jpg
      File size:
      168 KB
      Views:
    • 045.jpg
      045.jpg
      File size:
      228.8 KB
      Views:
    • 044.jpg
      044.jpg
      File size:
      197 KB
      Views:
    • 043.jpg
      043.jpg
      File size:
      157.1 KB
      Views:
    • 042.jpg
      042.jpg
      File size:
      160.1 KB
      Views:
    • 038.jpg
      038.jpg
      File size:
      187.7 KB
      Views:
  2. edit.. i also read the roor fake or real identifeir on this site before buying.. it seemed to pass all the test my girlfriend is sold thats it is real

3. Love the gold shit's baller

4. nice tube although I am not a big roor fan, I just find them so overpriced lol

5. Omg yah up to 3 grand I jus heard .. I got a 15% discount for having my card though.. o n I like the gold to :) thanks guys lol

6. Nice pick up.

I Agree with 'Rotawee' the gold is sick!

Stay nice and stoney :smoking:

7. I'd post it in the real or fake thread just to be sure man x

8. You get that at 42 degrees?

9. Twisted in sacramento

10. aw okay. 42* gives the same discount. that tube looks like mine, but i have the orange label with a orange sig (same signature too). Its like were RooR brothers!!!!

11. the roor is on there good to a razor blade would nt even mess