Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first post on the forums

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by estoner, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Alright well I've been an on and off smoker since my freshman year of HS (I'm a Junior now). Just wanna say hey to everyone, been wanting to join a forum like this for a while but never got to it. So anyways just wanna talk about a few things.

First a little about me, I love baseball and music. Real Hip Hop all the way. Baseball is my life as well, favorite team is the White Sox.

Anyways wanna talk about last night, bought a gram of funky monkey from my friend who has half an ounce of it, and me and my two other friends smoked it from a ghetto ass hitter I made. We got high as fuck, that shit was pretty fuckin great.

Another topic I want to talk about, last two Christmas' I've gotten a grand from my parents. I'm thinking instead of last year where I'll buy some here and there to just buy all I want at once, which is most likely going to be $100 on w/e shit I can get that I think is good. I'm not an expert on how weed costs when dealign with large amounts, but I think $100 can get me a quarter of an ounce or something? I'm thinking of buying $100 of weed and $20 on blunts.

Also I'm only 16. I really, really, really, really want to buy a bowl or hitter off of here but yea like I'm going to risk that shit coming here for my parents to see? I think they know but I'm not too sure and I'm still debating on telling them I do it since I think they know. Last night I came home with my eyes as red as they have ever been so know way they didn't notice that. Another night I came home high looking for chips to max out on and my moms like "Whats the matter, got the munchies?" with a smile on her face and shit. My friend told me that his parents said my dad smoked a lot of weed in school so that makes me feel better if I ever do get busted which I haven't yet.

So yea.

2. It was nice knowing you.

3. Yeah, man nice to see ya, but you have to be 18 on these forums. we just don't want to give anyone a bad name...

4. Oh, I see =\

5. See, GC? This kid is sixteen and he types in a more coherent manner than at least HALF of the posters on these boards. See how he uses grammar, and punctuation?

Something to think about :rolleyes:

6. Just cause people dont use correct punctuation, doesnt mean their incoherent >_>..

7. [​IMG]

8. haha I really don't see what is so hard about typing like a normal person is so hard instead of tlkin lik dis errdday.

9. Yeah, definately sucks that you can hang around for more time. Not many people know how to type well on these forums. It's understandable that they want to ban anyone under 18 though. Everything you need to smoke weed except weed itself requires you being 18, and you arent. I guess.

*cough*re-register*cough*

I have a terrible e-cold. ;D

10. I really wish you were 18 and could become a valued member of our community. Your command of the English language is a breathe of fresh air. I hope you return in 2 years.

11. Right you are, sir, for the most part. However, using correct punctuation makes writing much easier to understand. The dictionary definition includes "understandable" as a synonym. Therefore, posts that are difficult to understand (due to the way they were typed) could be called "incoherent".

• Main Entry: co·her·ent
    • Pronunciation: \-ənt\
    • Function: adjective
    • Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French cohérent, from Latin cohaerent-, cohaerens, present participle of cohaerēre
    • Date: circa 1555
    1 a : logically or aesthetically ordered or integrated : consistent <coherent style> <a coherent argument> b : having clarity or intelligibility : understandable <a coherent person> <a coherent passage>

Oh, also...

...fixed it for ya :cool:

But really, like OP said, I don't understand why it's so goddamn hard for people to put basic English to use (unless you're not a native speaker; that's different, obviously).