FIRST POST,new illadelph and some hi def pics

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chrismorris405, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ikay been on this site for a while first post been pretty active on here as of today and thought id share my view of things here in okc
    the pics are all taken with my iphone 4 and the zoomed in ones i used a macro lens

first my new piece a green and platinum label illadelph 18' beaker with an ashcatcher from my old bong

and i have no idea how to put these up so this is now a help forum i guess idk dont hate the noob bruh ill figure it out and post on here im to caked out to wanna figure it out:smoke:

2. Congrats and welcome to the forum to add pictures you can click on the paperclip icon and upload then attach to the post.

Puffer

3. #3 chrismorris405, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Go check out the pics I posted in @greenbudsandham thread if some purple master kush and better pics of my illy and

Found out there's a free grasscity app on iPhone makes it so much more simple to buy And access Their forums here's just some pics I found worthy of uploading

Attached Files:

4. welcome to the city and sexy glass! and nugs!..im only one state above ya:smoke:

5. Fuck dude! Your nugs are dank, and that glass is beautiful. Pure beauty.

6. Clean that bong man..

7. ^^^^ Same

Nice pieces man but that black leaf double perc looks like you smeared poop all in it. Clean out that resin man.

8. Haha most def and the single perc 1 splashguard Black leaf was my first piece didn't really treat it well so it broke but my illy is cleaned daily with iso salt and sone formula 420 given to me by my headship and fuck yea lots of replies didn't know how active these forums were
    The bud is master kush and is Cali grown
    Anyways thanks for the love yall:smoke::hello:

9. And sorry about all the mistypes I'm on an iphone0_o

10. Post pics of your stash guys;)

11. #11 Mugetsu, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    Beautiful buds my friend, I figured I'd oblige by throwing in a pic of my own. 3.3-3.4g nug of Super Lemon Haze :)

Attached Files:

12. #12 chrismorris405, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Looks dense bro very similar to the last bud I have left

13. Here it is

Attached Files: