Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Post: Munchies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GhtFuqt, Sep 22, 2012.

1. I registered on this website so I could share something with my fellow grass lovers :D

There's this thing I found at my local grocery store, 2/$5 on sale. Pillbury effin Toaster Strudels. The SINGLE best snack I have ever had blazed. Anyone I've shared them with has agreed it blows their candy/icecream/mcds out of the water. It's hot, crusty, flaky, and fruit flavored filled goodness!! My favorite is strawberry with the cream filling, and second is raspberry and third is regular strawberry. DON'T eat the cinnamon flavor or anything weird like that.

Just though you guys would enjoy :smoke:

2. I try not to snack to much when I'm stoned, but when I do I like to get some popcorn or some chips and dip.

3. I used to make an entire box of 6 before toking up. Now I just make 1 and reward myself with 1 more after I come down (right after I re-light).

4. +rep for an awesome first post

5. You need to try the thick and fluffy mixed berry eggo waffles. fire!

6. hahaha my first thought after reading that :hello:

7. I'm getting Jimmy Johns, like, right now.

I WAN DAT COOKIE

8. im currently munchin on some oreos with birthday cake flavored filling.

9. [​IMG]

These are amazing. Check them out! :smoke:
    See you're a fan of Workaholics :wave::bongin:

10. Eeeeeww. Ficking dogfood

11. I like getting two waffles and spreading nutella on them, then putting them together to make a waffle-nutella sandwich. It's really, really good when you're high. And also when you're sober.

12. Those sideshots are fire. They got a new flavor BBQ bacon burger.

13. I wouldn't even feed those to a dog. People in prison get better food than that.

14. And now i'm depressed.

15. Diarrhea Pockets