First post, Mflb question.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheRealMcgee, Mar 20, 2012.

1. First post wootwoot, well my question is if i continue to see vapor come from the MFLB even if the weed is becoming brown/golden, is that still getting me high or am i just sucking on hot air? Thanks!

2. its still getting you high. i usually cash my bowls when they are a light brown all over, that way i can use the vaped bud to make edibles later.

3. It's definitely still getting you high. I get visisble vapor until it's a a medium to dark brown.

However the first few hits are probably going to contain more THC, whereas the later hits are probably going to have more CBD. That doesn't mean the first few don't have CBD as well, or the later few won't have THC as well either.

4. [quote name='"Nard"']one day into our new forum setup and people are already making threads for simple questions that could be easily covered in oh, say, this thread maybe:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/691114-magic-flight-launch-box-appreciation-club.html

come on blades, don't clutter up our brand new subforum with repetitive threads...

cheers [/quote]

o_O There's always been MFLB questions, and I don't think that questions about using the MFLB should automatically go to appreciation threads? I don't think it's clutter at all, this is a perfectly legitimate thread.