Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First post, looking for a peice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 303cam, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Hey guys, figured seasoned tokers would be the right place to go for this one. I recently broke a vapor dome attatchment for my volcano. only problem is, my attatchment is pre-new vapor dome. It was a simple glass peice that fit over the chamber, about the size and shape of a blue dot or roor ash catcher, only open at the bottom and only 1 hole out the top with the whip attatchment. Anyways, I cant find one anywhere, cant even find a picture of one online, and just needed to know if anyone could find/direct me to one. Id Really Appreciate some help, considering the new volcano vapor dome is like 500$

Thankyou,

Cam