Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Post Just Some Texas Panhandle Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TexasDank, Mar 11, 2009.

1. This is some supposed Afrac let me know what you people think :) $125 a quarter for this stuff

Attached Files:

2. looks decent but i don't know if id pay that much for a quarter

3. I dont blame you I dont like paying that much but everything here is taxed like a bitch. Some real dank I was paying $140 a quarter for and $280 a half. Its okay though because I wasnt actually paying for them. The pics are bad quality the bud has some good crystals and smells super fruity with a hint of skunk real good

4. pretty expensive, looks like some good KB but overpriced...

gotta get what you can sometimes, as long as it smokes good

toke on man

5. looks aren't everything. but it looks like beasters.
    probably smokes good as fuck tho.
    toke on brother toke on

6. Beautiful. Hope you enjoyed those nuggets.

7. Looks sick, dunno bought the price tho.

I'd smoke that shit.

8. Looks decent, and price is pretty steep though.

9. I definetley did. I have had some good weed and this shit would make me put down the pipe after a half bowl. The prices here arent the best but id rather pay high prices then buy schwag. :smoke:

10. 125 a quarter? that's just someone giving you high mids/beasters and taking your money. better learn what dank is man...

11. Well that must be all we get around here because its some of the best shit ive smoked

12. don't get me wrong, it looks good, but because of the pics you can't see any trichs so it just looks like beasters. if you get a better pic up (macro) then we might be able to distinguish. but i'm still saying that 125 a quarter, dank or not, is a lot.

13. lots of people in texas and other states pay around 120 for a quarter (for some good dank)

14. I get regs that look like that for 60 an O. :smoke:

15. yeah i know, but 120 a quarter for the stuff in the pic just doesn't seem worth it.

16. whew, thanks for telling me u payed that much for a quad

im picking one up on fri for 100$ of some erkle and i was questioning that price

drive out to cali man ill get u some real dank for real prices

17. The price here is always gonna be high but its worth it. The bud I get never has seeds and when you break it down kief just falls everywhere. The pics dont show it well but that bud was pretty white from trichs

18. Thats whats up man. Supposedly this shit is coming from there but who really knows