Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First post Irish customs have my mail.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mandylou, May 20, 2020.

1. hello, a friend sent me 7g in the mail and the customs have it, can anyone tell me what to expect next, I'm a. It freaked out.
    Thank you

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Federal crime to intercept ones mail. I'd sue

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply not sure what the law is in Ireland, can I be prosecuted or will I receive notice or a visit do you know... I am naive to the process.

4. #4 Patricia Clemons, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    I would not make contact.

Forget the sue

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Deny deny deny, your the recipient. Deny knowing the sender etc. Not a crime to receive contraband in the mail, it is to send it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. When you get it don't open it right away. If the man shows up at your door give him the unopened package and say you didn't order anything and was thinking of returning it to sender.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. You'll be fine, everything sits at customs. They aren't going to set up a sting for 7gs lol. Worst case scenario they destroy your package.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. If you have mail saying it was seized that's probably the only contact they will make. I don't see why you would get questioned or a knock at your door over 7g it's a waste of resources and manpower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah i wouldnt be too bothered iether mate. Id be very surprised if they turn up. For future reference though.
    Whenever ordering anything illegal through the post you should do so under a false name.
    Then they've gotta prove it was you before they can charge you. :)
    My name's Eva Scoman lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. like it was said, they probably gonna just destroy it, or put it with hundreds of other packages of the same type in a locked room for narcotics which existed already before the "S!lk R0ad" (d33p web), and let your package collect dust for years - but I think they'll either smoke it or destroy it. There must be something in Irish Laws saying "if amount is more than xx grams than prosecute suspect or if less than xx grams,we let it go" .

I doubt there will put back the package back in circulation in the post office's hands to try to deliver it to you. But if that's the case, I would advise to refuse that delivery just to be on the safe side - like said above. As for the sender , if there are any "sender" or "send back to if undelivered" note on it, he should be worried.

That being said , now that we have all our lives, photos, personal data, being stored forever on servers ( gov , corporations, and alllll the others ) , it MAY be -highly- possible for them to put your name and the sender's name in a database. Some type of list for future reference. I mean, if I was in charge of customs / post sec. , that's what I would do.
    Just my 2 cents.

lol I just realised this was a few weeks old..; wonder what happened , OP you still alive ?

11. He's probably doing time in an Irish prison. Likely 20 years for that 7 grams!

12. I have no idea what the law is there but I would not worry.

A. It is only 7gs so it's not worth investigating.

B. Customs can seize it, but you can deny knowing about it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. If theres no connection between you and the sender . Dont accept it youl be fine mate.

14. OH SHIT! Just stay you dont know the sender