First post: How to Correctly Analyze for Cannabinoids in Cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by steephilllab, Jan 23, 2014.

1. What's good GrassCity!!! 

We (Steep Hill Halent Laboratories) have recently started a blog covering all topics related to cannabis science, from genetics, to extraction methods, to growing techniques, to industry news, and I wanted to share the information with you guys and see what kind of reception it got. Being new to these forums, I would welcome any advice as to which forum pages are most suited to this information, post formatting, etc.

This first post should give you a good idea of what our background is, the quality of information provided, and what we do. Your feedback and questions are always appreciated.

Without further ado: 
    How to Correctly Analyze for Cannabinoids in Cannabis

2. #2 boomer bumper, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Hello and welcome to the forums!First let me welcome you to our lovely community by saying many here support the kind of research you're doing here.Second, let me point out there is a section under the chill out zone specifically tailored for content like this. And more importantly. There are people in there that will understand what you've done, and will be more than willing to give you there feedback. You can find the Science section under the mind over matter category. You can directly post content like this and get a lot of reads and most likely a lot of feedback.Again, welcome!Sent from my LG-D500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Indeed Welcome. Your contributions may best be appreciated in this section; http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/

You should contribute the article(s) and then be prepared to discuss it. Other than an occassional informational link, external links (especially to one's own site) are against the foum guidelines. Please don't be discouraged by this as your's is an interesting topic and you may be impressed by the knowledge of some of the Blades and Bladies here.

The forum guidelines may be found in the stickies of many of the forums. Again Welcome. :smoke:

4. Awesome, thank you for the advice! I'll definitely head that direction.  

5. Thank you for the link and the pointer on forum guidelines. I'm excited to be here!  :metal: