First Post, Have no family so I got myself a Christmas gift.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CthulhuCodex, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Please don't get me wrong, I still got people presents and stuff, just figured what the heck. My first Christmas alone and wanted to treat myself.

[​IMG]

2. damn thats intense man.
    sorry you spent the holidays alone.

but atleast you have a dope piece to rip!

3. Well, Merry Christmas from your GC Granny! That looks like it is quite a work of art and science! Hope you have something worthy to break it in with!

Granny (toking on some OG Kush)

4. looks a solid purchase enjoy it man

5. filthy set up, Merry Christmas bro

6. Thanks all! I will report back as to how nicely it treats me after my first use.

7. Sorry you had to spend the holidaze alone man! That's a sick piece you got though, super intense. I'm coming over ;). :bongin:

Welcome to GC man, hope you like it.

8. shit how much did that cost?

9. The main piece was $170, the 3 chamber ash catcher was $75, I saw them together in the shop after looking at a couple with it and couldn't resist!

I wanted something all scientific-lab looking.

10. Interesting setup

11. Yo dawn I put a ash catch on yo ash catch and a perc on yo perc so you can filter smoke while you filter smoke.

That is all.

12. lol

Come on over

13. Hopefully it plays nice.

14. Thanks, I have been ghosting here for a while.

15. damn i wish santa brought that for me!! lol

you should post a vid of you ripping that beast!

16. I might have to do that! Tis a cute little device!

17. #17 Wied420, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Repping some MN Legit glass huh? Rep for buying local, quality glass over some mass-produced Chinese shit.

Did you but that from one of The Hideaway's locations?

18. sick setup man, can I see some pics of that a/c!

19. damn, hows the drag with that ash catcher?

20. I will try and post some more pics.

The first use was very nice! Very little drag, I have a Full Size water pipe and this has less drag, I think due to the bowl.

The bowl is the type that is a huge bowl with 8 pieces of blown glass pushed in instead of just a tiny hole in the center.