First Post First Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JTrash, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Ok im on the 10th day of flowering 3 plants. The largest one i think is starting to show sex. (this is where you guys come in) Ive had multiple people tell me to give it a few more days and others say "get rid of it". Some have said it looks like stipules or new growth, and others say "balls!" So help me out. should i get rid of it or wait a few more days?

The picture isnt a great shot but i hope some of you can determine what your looking at. Thanks

[​IMG]

2. It looks like balls to me, but i'm kinda new. I'd say give it another 24 hrs to make sure. Do a google image search for marijuana sexing, you'll find your answer. Look for the side by side pick.

It also looks like your plants have some issues that are just starting. Without more pics I couldn't't say if it's over watering, ph, nutes, or the beginning of heat damage. Maybe a bit of all. I see some droopage, some curling, and leaf tip damage just at the top. I'm not qualified to say what it is, but I can say that I see something starting.

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/49086-plant-abuse-chart.html
    I like the first link BY FAR.

3. im not sure think my eyes r fucked tho lol, can you get a closer pic of near the nodes

4. I tried to get a closer pic. My camera just doesnt want to focus in that close. thanks anyway

5. New growth can sometimes look like balls. Give it more time, post another pic tomorrow night if you still aren't sure.

Another thing, flowering technically doesn't start until you see signs of sex so don't chop that thing because you think it is at day 60. (or whatever your breeder says)