Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First post, First question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fuckthatwasgood, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Go to a subforum and press on "start new topic"

Like a topic? Just go to a forum page (Like Tokers Q&A) and scroll to the bottom. You will see a button that says "Start New Topic." Press that and bam, ask your question or whatever you want to do. Hope that is what you were asking haha

3. dont mooch. i hate ppl that mooch. like bitches that think just cuz there girls they can mooch when they look like some dyke ass hoes. but on another note 30 is about right for a 1/8th how can we kno if its brick?

4. Thats what i thought (im a guy though :p) haha thats why i wanted to stop

5. I live close to Seattle and most of the weed I've gotten has been dank. It's pretty good but not the very best you could get. Prices here are about 10/g  and all the eighths I've gotten are 40 for 4g and quarter ounces 50-60 for 7g. I'd suspect all the same goes for the weed in spokane.

6. Thanks that helps a lot

7. i used to get eighths for 50 or 60 if i remember terrible price compared to what you guys get it for. good herb though.