First post first problem

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Leafalize, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I'm from Ga and I used to get all my seeds from buying mid grades but now I cant get mid grade from anyone and I never find seeds in my kush buds. I'm pretty sketch about using seed banks now so does anyone have any idea on how the hell I can get some seeds?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well nirvana seeds.com worked great for me I was sketche out at first but it is very stealthy. And you won't get in trouble for ordering like 10 seeds like I did. Worse case is you get a letter sayin they took em go here to get em... Don't go to get them! Lol

3. haha yeah I dont think I would hassle them for the seeds if they took them...but thanks man I will try it.

4. I appreciate the replies

5. Just buy them online, your be fine im sure its pretty stealth enough I just go to the shop and buy mine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Check out herbies seeds. Cant go wrong they have a great selection and I got my seeds in 9 days.

7. Herbie seeds...got it ima check em out

8. Nirvana was pretty expensive and herbies wont allow me to switch it to dollar mode for some reason...any other safe seed banks priced for poor people? Lol

Nirvana is as cheap as it gets in the seed business.  If you can't at least afford them, you need to save up.

I'm guessing 50 bucks max would cover a pack of seeds and shipping.  

10. okay I appreciate it man, ill definitely order some now.

11. it does that sometimes. go to checkout and change it. it should fix it

12. Herbies offers single seeds on their picknmix site if you don't want to purchase the breeder multi seed packs.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. you should also check out Sannies Seeds if you're looking for great quality @ a low price.

gives good freebies normally . the freebies are donations from Opengrow members.. so sometimes they are out of em..but unlike other seed Cos you can pick your freebies @ sannies.. see for yourself.  http://www.sanniesshop.com/freebees-en.html

shoot .. Sannie even gave Esk0b@r his own category now ..and they're all under 35 bucks.....4 Uber dank shit, that takes off where DJ Short left off.