First post first grow what you think

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gillt87, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Here are some pics of my first grow, I think it's going good. Would like to have some knowledgable. It's from seed and unknown strain. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436378048.697558.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436378079.762753.jpg feedback ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436377943.674381.jpg

2. Looking great brotha

3. Nice job keep it up and you should have a nice harvest for year one. I would recommend topping them. Instead of the plants being so tall, a bushier plant would produce more. It is better to top them earlier on before they get so tall so maybe try it out next year, it deff increased my total per plant.

4. Thanks. I will defiantly try that. By the time I looked into it this year I figured it was too late. They are just starting to show first signs of flower

5. The smallest out of 4 turned male. Other 3 are showing pistols. Here are some updated pics

Attached Files:

6. Looking good man! Where are you in the world?

7. Thnx. I'm live in the states.

8. Any suggestions on what to start feeding them now that they are starting to flower?

9. Just pop along to your local grow shop and pick up any grow and bloom fertiliser! If you don't have one near a bit of blood fish and bone meal as a sort of mulch and water it in. Poop? Seaweed? Just find an online hydro retailer, I'm using bio bizz organic fertiliser and having good results. You're plants look healthy so I wouldn't worry about it too much!

SIS

10. Thnx. I been trying to do it right the first time, but there is definitely a learning curve.. Will post updates when I can

11. I am growing some autoflowering plants on my deck in containers and really like the General Organics Go Box, it comes with 8 different products. The BioThrive Bloom is and the BioBud are recommended to enhance the flowering stage and the number of bud sites. I mix with distilled water only, no chlorinated tap water. I have read a lot of comments on this website to not go full strength with nutrients but the majority of those were growing indoors. I have gone full strength with no ill effects.

12. Went and checked on the on the 28th of July an all are doing very well. Starting to put out tons of bud sites

Attached Files:

13. Yes dude! Looking peng!

14. Went and checked on them today.. Looking nice. Here are updated pics