Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Post: Amazing Friday Morning Pickup AFGHAN, BLUEBERRY, & MORE!!!! (W/ PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by throwbackent, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #1 throwbackent, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    FIRST POST!

It's only going on 11:00AM EST and I've already had one of the best mornings EVER!

I grabbed some Afghan & Blueberry (An Oz of each). Also picked up some stuff they call Strawberry Passion (Cross-Pollination Dutch Passion/Strawberry Haze)... They are all beautiful with a shit-ton of crystals and hairs - HIGH THC CONTENT!!! :smoke:

AFGHAN - The Afghan continues to clinch the #5 spot on my top 5 buds I've ever smoked. This stuff is so nice, potent, and breaks down beautifully. Lots of crystals. BUT I'LL LET MY PICS TALK FOR ME:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BLUEBERRY - Hands down the best bud I've ever smoked... #1 In my opinion from the stuff I've tried, it's better than God's Weed, White Widow, Afghan, Purple, etc. I'VE NEVER SMOKED SOMETHING SOOOO POTENT/PUNGENT/AMAZING, THIS IS HOW WEED IS SUPPOSED TO TASTE & LOOK:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

STRAWBERRY PASSION -
    These are some dank ass buds that are great to smoke on the regular, they are crazy potent AND DEFINITELY MAKE MY TOP 10. Also has a good amount of purple tint to it. MY DUDE TELLS ME IT'S A CROSS POLLINATION OF DUTCH PASSION & STRAWBERRY HAZE, BUT YOU BE THE JUDGE:

[​IMG]

ANY INPUT???

2. amagad amazing shots and amazing buds welcome to the city-stay high

3. mmmmmm the BLUEBERRY looks absolutly amazing. the strawberry passion looks like a nice red color, nicee

4. ... OMG, amazing nugs dude, enjoy your morning with those things... Lucky bastard.

5. badass man. it looks amazing, and I wish it was in my bowl.

6. lol couldn't have said it better myself. some real great pickups man, that blueberry looks absolutely delicious

7. thats sum beautiful buds and that gif is crazy everytime i scroll down and up and look at it it keeps restarting:smoke:

8. You should mix up a bowl of salad to top off your morning with those 3!

Great pics and welcome to the City!

9. Welcome to the city, nice buds and thanks for the pics!

10. Hell ya dude dank as hell! Looks like you'll be having an enjoyable weekend :smoke:

11. thanks! I just updated the gif.

12. Awesome buds dude, let us know how they smoked :smoke:

13. They all smoke phenomenally.

The Afghan is flatout bomb lol...

The Blueberry is hands down best I've ever smoked. Has a nice blueberry hint and has an indescribable taste, words can not describe how good this stuff is!!!!

The Strawberry has a really nice hazy, strawberry taste to it.

14. Sounds amazing! Can't wait to see your next pick up. Keep on tokin :bongin:

15. +rep by the way :)

16. good fucking weed man :hello:

love to get me some afghan, i love that shit

stay high :bongin:

welcome to GC

17. i live in ohio and i just got some afghan that looks like that man

18. + rep. Nice looking buds sir.

19. very nice dude, i got some blueberry from C-Bus a while back, it was amazing, what region of ohio did u get it from?

20. Cleveland