First possible grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sporkflips, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Hey everybody, I'm planning on doing a grow this summer. probably just one plant to try it and see if I can get something to work. I'll most likely germinate a few seeds though and then end up planting the seedling that looks most promising.

the only seeds I'll be using are some seeds I got out of some dro. a friend of mine germinated the same seeds and started growing 3 plants inside which did grow but his mom found them and threw them out.

I have a decent place though. It's in my backyard behind a shed/fort thing that no one ever goes near and there's a lot of shrubbery so a smallish plant would blend in well. the only problem is that it doesn't get the greatest light; there's a small tree nearby that goes over the area a little bit although there usually aren't many if any leaves.

Now I am an absolute beginner so my knowledge on the growing process is quite lacking =P I know what to do to germinate the seeds and get them to the seedling stage (where it just starts to show above the surface, I don't know if there's an official name) but then after that I'm kinda not so sure. Is there anything that I might need for this. I'm not really looking to get the best yield ever, I just want to basically grow one plant and get it to produce something.

Well sorry if my post is somewhat unorganized; purple haze is good ;) but thanks for reading this and I will post pictures of the spot sometime soon as well. Thanks again

Sporkflips

2. Plenty of things you need to do man, first up read all the stickies in this section! That should give you more than an idea of what you need, thus leading you to research things a little deeper.

3. yeppers i agree read everything on here and when u think u have read enough read some more :smoke:

4. Haha alright. I shall keep reading! =P