first plant starting to bud any advice?HD vid

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ganja smugglin, Mar 3, 2011.

1. the plant looks healthy, theres white hairs growing everywhere and few bright orange hairs. the tips of all the leaves have a lighter green color with what it looks like are small hairs(could be wrong though i want to make sure its not death) its on every leave all the same width about the size of this capital (T). its about 3 ft. tall. grown indoors on 12/12. I have an[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWJuUhloAIA"] HD vid[/ame] that i will try to post up of the whole plant. :smoke: and i plan on smoking it all when im done.:smoke:

2. u use a dslr to take the vid? it doesnt refocus in video mode, we wanna see some hd buds lol, post a picture

edit: how old is it and how long has it been flowering 12/12, just curious im doin a small setup too

3. looks good stem looks quite weak though. will be interesting to see fully budded.

4. Very spiney, but a few small bud sites.

5. No fan on the plant ? that is a super weak stem. Sativa? or super stretched?

Your other uploaded video is crack up, attack of the slappers?

6. yes I have a fan that im cleaning possibly sativa i have hanging wire supporting the top thats some neighborhood kids i used my homies account.