First Plant...some photos

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shalla, Nov 8, 2009.

1. To antsy to wait longer to post pics.

Here are some more..

Attached Files:

2. they are looking great! by the look id say you have a cross between sativa and indica could be why its tripled in size?

also you wont have fat growth til around week 5 or 6, longer if its got some sativa dominance.

how far along is it? since it started blowing pistols?

3. Dont use 4700k at all they are USELESS except for heat i guess.

The 2700k's belong on the top of your plant.

Any extra 6500k CFLs you have you should add to the sides, multi spectrum is beneficial during flowering.. They are expected to grow up, no worries man that just means they are mostly sativa dominant. You will get a good head rush off this bud :hello:

4. I honestly lost track of the weeks...its taken that long.
    I think its been beyond 5 weeks of flowering.
    i feel that they are done with their last burst.
    i think the pistils are starting to turn amber in all the buds.
    some of them are at abou 15-20 percent.
    show they continue to grow until harvest?
    maybe there is still a chance for a boost?

i think i am going to do one more watering today with nutes and molasses.
    and then next time flush.

i have the 2700's at the top. there are 4 of them. actually 3 are 2700 and 1 is 5500.
    cause one bulb broke so i had to replace it with what i had.

i have uhm...i guess two 5500's on the side.
    ill get rid of the 4700. maybe i can sell it. hmmmmm 1$...anyone? ;)

5. Some new photos. I got a magnifying glass and it seems to have solved my problem of having distorted upclose photos.
    Its strange...its not just because it is larger, but when I put the camera lens up to it, it is automatically in focus. So strange.....

But here we are....hopefully can harvest soon.
    Some of the lowers ones are turning amber. The big bud is one of the buds from the top of the plant. They are turning yet. They seems to be growing still. There are probably 25 locations of the smaller buds. And about 10 of the larger. They tree may be big and stretched, but I am hoping when all the harvested bud is put together its an ok amount. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

6. some more photos....
    I started harvesting the lower, small buds. some of them were ready for picking.
    the main cola is just turning amber now.

Attached Files:

7. Dude, that looks amazing. It was great fun to see this plant grow from your first pic to what it is now. It's getting me really excited about trying to grow. If I'm as lucky as you with my first grow, I'll be extremely happy! Thanks for sharing.

8. I second the opinion of the guy above, awesome seeing your plant grow up to look pretty fuckin' smokeable! :D Hoping my little bundle of joy will turn out similar...

9. HARVEST!!!!! :hello::hello::hello: (i'm listening to some deep house right now, so those guys are
    dancing along)

Finally, the day has come to harvest my beautiful secret lover.
    I have no idea what the yield is. Just finished cutting, trimming, manicuring, hanging...
    all that good stuff. Took a lot longer than i thought, even for one plant that probably
    didnt reach its optimum potential. I cant imagine doing this to multiple big plants.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has checked out this post. And a big THANK
    YOU to those who have helped me in the post and outside of this post. :wave:
    This will probably be the last post of updates. I may post after drying to give a weight for
    the yield.

These photos do not include the buds I picked last week that were more than ready before
    the rest of the plant. I would say I picked about an 1/8 already (dried).
    I have no tried to smoke it yet, but I had a friend visit and let him give it a shot.
    He packed a one hitter with this and then a bit more right after. He said he was pretty baked
    and was having a hell of a time leaving here. Granted he was hungover, and neither of us smoke as much as the average person on here, but he said that he was getting the 'vibrating color' visuals.
    At least I know it works.

So, anyone know what type of plant this is from the photos? I would love to know. A few of you on here have said probably Sativa (or at least dominant) because of the height of the plant. I think because its more of a psychedelic feel you are probably right. Seems like a good daytime smoke.

Ok...here are the photos throughout the process. Some are before, during, and after manicuring.

Attached Files:

10. lookin good nice yummy buds good grow bro +rep

11. niiiiicee ass buds bro... make sure those cops that stopped you don't raid your house next time tho :rolleyes: