First Plant Ever...How's it look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chatttz, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Hello everyone! I'm a first time grower outside of San Francisco. I thought I'd post a picture of my plant in order to get some feedback on how it's looking. Is there anything I should do to it? Trimming? Clipping? I have absolutely no idea. Thanks for your help!:D

Attached Files:

2. Are those banana shaped pods you have there? Because if they are then the plant is either male or hermie, but I can't tell from that picture.

3. that looks like a male dude... don't go on my judgement though wait for an amswer from the many experts on this wonderfull site...

4. Here's a close-up of the buds (sorry its a little out of focus). If it's a male does that mean it's completely unsmokeable?:confused:

Attached Files:

5. Male for sure. But I hear you can honey oil out of it?.. or hash?

6. yup it's most definitely male. sorry dude.

some people say its worth trying to make some form of hash from a male plant, others will say its a waste of time. from personal experience, you could make some iso hash out of it now and get a few highs from it after sucking down some bad tasting shit. if you have nothing better to do, then go ahead and try to use it to make some hash...but expect it to be pretty weak. sorry it wasn't a female, i totally feel your pain.

7. Darn that's a bummer...how can you tell it's male? What are some uses for male plants?

8. Difference between male and female plants ;) And the best thing to do with males is to use em for pollination, other than that throw em out

[​IMG]