First piece!!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by hashbrown1204, Jul 15, 2017.

1. image.jpg my first piece came in today! it was abt $10+$5 shipping so $15 total from amazon. it came 3 days before the expected delivery date. i didnt get to choose what color or design i wanted it but im so happy i got a colorful. i ate a .4g firecracket earlier so should i wait for the edible to kick in or smoke a bowl rn?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I find smoking on edibles makes me not even feel any higher from the smoke, though I've only eaten brownies and never a firecracker, which from what I hear are usually lower potency than a brownie. Smoke on te come down

3. Beautiful!

I remember my 1st Glass piece, called her 'Bubbly-Thingy' was amazing! There are days I miss hitting a Bong Pipe or chillum... now all I do is vaporize

4. that piece is cute, i'm currently living on bluntraps

5. You should get a bubbler instead. The hits are smoother.

6. Looks good! My first bowl was metal

7. I sort of agree. They're two different things if your sneaking around your probably going to want to stick to dry pieces but bubblers do hit nice especially with really cold water

8. Stop it man!! making me miss the good old days!! Haven't smoked in 6 months cuz I moved to a shitty city..lol

9. Sucks you cant smoke man. Finding a hookup can be hard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app