First piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by IdfkAgoodUN, Nov 10, 2012.

1. #1 IdfkAgoodUN, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    Just picked this up at my lhs for 30. It's the first piece I've ever owned so hopefully it sticks around for a while. I'm waiting to smoke/feel it out before I name it.

ForumRunner_20121109_223948.png

ForumRunner_20121109_224023.png

ForumRunner_20121109_224048.png

2. nice piece man! i just got my first one today.

3. Nice, nice.

I remember my first piece... now shattered into hundreds of thousands little glass pieces at my old house. It fell out of my pocket the night of my high school graduation.

No worries, though. I bought a second piece off my sister's friend a day or two later.

4. [​IMG]

this was my first piece. but she broke. the bubbler has a hole in the side of the downstem part. so looks like im goin to the head shops tomorrow. never buy bubblers from gas stations. and never buy thin steamrollers. ill miss you throatpuncher, you were the insparation to my GC name.

5. thats very sexy for a first piece!

6. Thank you for the love. I tried to do my research before heading out to the shop. I actually talked them down from 40 and liked there fb page so they threw in this save-a-bowl rubber band looking thing that you fit over the bowl to seal it for freshness or something haha.