First piece (Homemade Pipe), What do you think?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by arshinark, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 arshinark, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    So first off, id like to say im new to weed, only smoked it once, a week ago,and i liked it so i made my own piece. I didnt want to buy one just because i thought it would be more special if its homemade. It's wood and im pretty sure its oak, which im almost positive if ok to smoke out of. Anyways, im looking for what you think about it, if you thinks its a decent first piece and any warning before i use it... Also how i should clean it?

Basically i drilled 2 holes, a chamber and a bowl. It has a built in screen so i dont have a to keep buying em. I did this by drilling very small holes from the bowl conecting it to the chamber. I also drilled a carb on top where i thought my fingers would be while using it. Please tell me if you think this was a good place to put it or not, since i know alot of glass pipes have them to the side of the bowl. Lastly i just made designs by chipping out random pieces of wood. Its about 4 inches long, and sorry for the bad pics its dark in here and my webcam quality is horrible.

Attached Files: