Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Piece :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by techyt8628, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Haha just got my first piece. What do you guys think? I've only used it once but its really well. No clue what to name it though. Any suggestions??

ForumRunner_20120329_160517.png

Sorry for poor pics.

Attached Files:

2. Nice man. Enjoy it :)

3. I think you need to smoke out of it a little more and then just sit down and think of names and once you think of the right one you will know haha. Sounds weird but it works for me every time I get a new piece. Happy toking and nice buy on the piece! How much was it?

4. I still do not understand naming pieces... If something crazy happens the first day i have a pipe, and a name comes to it, i might name it. But other then that ive never cared about naming mine, but all my friends name theirs and im just at a loss.

5. The legendary ones names themselves, dude. :)

Congrads on the first pipe though! Keep her safe

6. Nice, looks like a sturdy little piece.

7. [quote name='"Hempire23"']The legendary ones names themselves, dude. :)

Congrads on the first pipe though! Keep her safe[/quote]

Haha I'll keep that in mind. Il just see what happens after smoking a bit. And trust me I will. Lol this one will be treated like a baby.

8. Wesley Pipes