Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marls, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 Marls, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    I finally found a connection, and I walked to this guys house, he is really close. He totally hooked me up with some dank weed(for my standards at least). 10gs for 125. He gave me 10.5 though, and I tipped him 5 bucks so I guess it evened out lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i can can get a ounce for 125, haha

but still, pics please, high res!!

3. good to know.

4. You tip or dealer? Right on! Not a bad deal if its dank.

5. that doesn't look like 10 G's

6. That looks like 4-5g's max.

7. its prolly real dense,

or he ripped you cuz your new, lol, and you tipped him, haha

8. He weighed it out in front of me, and put a nickle on the scale to show it was right.

9. you guys are dumb that weed could be dank as fuck but you would never notice cuz his camera sucks balls and pics are blurry. do you havea macro setting? try under sunlight or fluero lighting. against white.

10. looks legit to me. just looks a little dirty.. can't tell quality really from those pics.

11. Yah sorry, all I got is my camera phone, that big nug is pretty dense, but the littler ones are lighter and have lots of little orange hairs.

12. Doesn't look too bad man not shabby for a first pickup :smoking: