Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Pickup - Really, Really Dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BongPipeJoint, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hello Grasscity!

I just turned 18 in November, and decided to start smoking weed. I've smoked it many times in my earlier years of high school, but just a hit or two at parties. I loved being high but never had the money to buy any, until now.

So, yeah, first post. I'm from Toronto, Canada. I hope to move to the states soon, I'm just trying to get a job offer from an american company, which isn't easy.

Anyways, this is the weed I got. I don't know the strain, but It looks really awesome. I paid 15 dollars for a few nugs, all-together about the size of two US quarters put together. I weighed it and it came to just over a gram.

Smell: A smooth smell, very vanilla smelling with a bit of a skunky undertone. It has a very fresh smell, kind of like air on a spring night, not the really heavy, skunky smell you would normally associate with weed. Really smelly though, whenever I crack open the mason jar I put it in, it fills up the whole house.

Looks:
    It looks very nice, lots of crystals. It's a bit compacted, which is to be expected with weed from a dealer. But lots of little orange hairs. There's a bit of purple coloring inside.

I haven't smoked it yet, I probally will on the weekend or sometime next week when the parents are away. Or who knows, I might even save it for a rainy day.

Tell me what you think guys! Does anyone know which strain it might be? Sativa or Indica?

Attached Files:

2. First, way to start your journey here haha epic post.

That weed looks pretty good man, nice descriptions too. Where down here are you thinkin about moving?

3. I don't know, I was thinking about Arizona, Texas, California, or New Mexico. Somewhere hot. :D

4. Cali is expensive as tits, but we do have some good ganja :smoke:

5. looks pretty decent, it will get you high. sativa-indica can only be determined by someone who knows the strain/genetics.

why move to the states if you live in canada..?

6. Haha id recommend boulder, but its the same as toronto only, not quite as cold in winter, and less snow, atleast where i go in canada its snowy all winter and snow mobiles are required, but thats a 3 hour drive outside of toronto to point au barril hahahahah.

7. Canada is

-Freezing Cold
    -Expensive as fuck in terms of taxes
    -Firearm laws suck
    -Almost nobody will do online shipping to here
    -Stupid laws
    -And get this, We have to learn french in school. Who the fuck speaks french? :confused:

8. Lol the US sucks too man, just make sure you go somewhere with nice mmj laws and get a card.... thats one up side...we have 3-4 states where getting cards are VERY easy, and i hear up there the eligible disorders are very slim... not sure tho cause im not there hahahahah

9. Yeah, I acutally have really severe anxiety. I go to the doctors office or dentist or something like that and I start sweating and shaking and my chest starts feeling really cold and shit.

It's weird, but weed really helps out with it. I think I'm gonna go for the card when I move in a year or so.

10. dont come to texas if you plan on smokeing weed here

texas mj laws rape you in the butt =/

but nice bud man i wish i could wait for a rainy day to smoke haha :rolleyes:

11. Be thankful you live in the us, idiot.

12. For you're own sake, do not move to Texas...Northern Arizona would be a nice place to live:smoke: Plus, they just passed a MMJ Bill:smoke:

13. -freezing cold in the states too and its not really that bad its easy to learn to enjoy the winter.
    -expensive in the states as well lol and if you go to the maritimes its actually really really cheap and the properties are really nice.
    -do you really need a gun?
    -you can do plenty of online shopping.
    -there arent really any stupid laws its not hard to not get in trouble with the law, they are fairly lenient on weed my friends have been caught by the school constable with possession and only got a school suspension.
    -in the US you have to learn spanish..

those are stupid reasons you will regret leaving canada before long.

14. thats a lie.... in most canadian schools, they require you to actually take french, in the us, you are required to take 3 years of a language of your choice usually, and thats for college requirements, not the highschool in most situations....

15. #15 JustnBlaze, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011

Not sur about canada when it comes to languages but yes 3 years of a languae of your choice other than english was required to gradute in high school for me in NY state.

To the OP if you think your tazes are high.....just don't even start i could buy 2-3 houses with the housing taxes i pay here in NY. Ya and i'm not tryin to sound like i got money, it's fuckin ridiculous man but that's a whole other story. That looks like nice bud, idk about really really dank although it is some dank, love the prices in toronto though unless you move to cali your gonna more than likely pay double to triple you would there for bud like that which would be considered lower end dank, or higher mids (ya i know weeds weed and i wouldn't call that mids but believe it or not some people would especially some of the pot snobs on here) depending on your location, you'll find that there's is flaws and shit everywhere it's just the way it is. But goodluck with your decision, I wouldn't rely completely on making your decison based on what state is medical and easy to get your card, unless marijuana is the centerfold of your life then you'd be in that .8% of society "dependant" on weed but i doubt that's the case haha

16. Well, In Toronto, Canada we have what's called "HST" which is a 13% sales tax.

Compare that to even California, which has only 8% sales tax.

Compare that to an even cheaper state such as arizona, you would only pay 6.6%. That's more than half of what I'm paying now.

17. in my school we are requiered 2years of spanish to pass HS. not just 1 but 2. and i still havent passed 1year of spanish. :confused: not like im going to use spanish unless im smugglin some weed from the mexican cartell. haha ;). Anyways my point was everywhere you go you usually have to do something you dont want to.
    IMO id stay in canada just because their is good bud prices

18. Ya, but if you move to the states then we'll make fun of you for being Canadian :p

19. Being the pothead I am I chose sign language :p

Dankness OP.