Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First pickup post.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by steveo9632000, Sep 13, 2009.

1. New to grasscity. Bud pick of what I picked up.

Attached Files:

2. not bad at all.

3. Thanks vagrant. Not nearly close to some of the pics on this board but hopefully after harvest coming up I will have something thread worthy. :)

4. looks like some decent beasters. where you located? welcome to the city. +rep

5. #5 steveo9632000, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    Thanks Wither. Located in Orlando, FL, I have only been here a couple weeks now.

6. lookin' forward to seein' it. and considering kids make threads titled "DANK PICKUP MACROS" for their shakey mids, yours is really nothin to be ashamed of. welcome to the city, btw.

and dude, don't ask for hookups! against the rules. wouldn't wanna see you get banned.

7. Thanks guys, went ahead and edited post. sorrys :/

8. nice bud man! i would love to smoke a little nug of that stuff. looks yummy

9. Hey.. I'm new as well. What do you mean by asking for hookups will get you banned?

10. ^^^
    Its against the rules because it reduces grasscity's liability. you wouldnt want this site shut down because some kid used this site to obtain illegal substances now would ya?
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/400362-grasscity-community-forum-rules.html

11. i mean asking someone to facilitate any exchange of weed for money on grasscity will get your account banned. sometimes even something as simple as "where's the dank bud in such-and-such city"

and op, no big deal, it's all good.

edit: beat me to it.

12. my reaction time is on the up right now... i should probably go change that :smoke:

13. Lol yeah you should go change that. Its all good though guys. Won't happen again and hopefully everyone is enjoying themselves smoking and watching some football today. :D

14. looks grood man, id say its pretty high up on the scale of pick ups here as well; looks better than what im getting as well, maybe coulda been trimmed a bit better, though.
    enjoy that man:smoke:

15. Thanks Christmas. Will continue to post pickups, I have pics of some old ones but I don't think its fair to post old ones (oldest is from April 09).