Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Pickup on my own

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rockbottom, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Finally found myself a dealer and made my first pickup on my own (used to pick up with my mates & split the weed), what do y'all think?

Pics didn't come out that great, first time I've used the macro function on it. :hello: £20 for 3grams (weighed out in front of me came to 3.14g on scale) :smoking:

:wave:

Attached Files:

2. Not bad for your first pick up. A little leafy but hey, weed is weed and it'll do the job.

3. #3 abnormldood, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    I would've trimmed those leaves back WAY better than that. Leafy bud takes away from the taste we want and adds that sickening chlorophyll taste we all hate so much. Other than that, looks like a very nice pickup for your first time.. I was stuck with mids until I turned 15(What can I say? I was turned onto MJ early) and met my first grower. Enjoy that shit and toke one for GC~:smoke:

-AD

4. nice grab.
    leafy like said above
    and some brolic stems
    but still nice. get high..