Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First pickup in a while (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by El Jugador, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Hello everybody, alright well you know there has been quite a bit going on lately what with spring break and 420 and all that. I was runnin' a bit low the day before 420, lately I've just had friends who got herb for me because they can get better weed at lower prices, supposedly. But that day decided to get some of my own, was $80 for a quarter.

Oh this isn't the full quarter, just of some....what do you think? Click the pictures for an even larger view

[​IMG]

Nugs

[​IMG]

Various Bits in the Bag

[​IMG]

Enlarged Nug

2. Not too bad, toke it up.

3. see what it tastes like, i wanna know, put it in a gravity and watch yourself get closer to God fo' sho'

4. Looks like mids or poorly grown dank. Nover the less smoke it up man:)

5. Well that's good, first from that dealer in a loong time.

Was a pretty good smoke btw..:smoking:

6. low Beasters, wish i had some !:smoking:

7. those look like some mids

8. Poorly grown dank is mids... if it's poorly grown it won't end up dank

9. Looks the same as the normal stuff I get/seen in florida passed off as kryp. Sure it gets the job done. Good price though as far as FL prices go. Did he sell it as kryp or mids?

10. Looks allright. Smoke it up. Shouldn't be anything like dank, but that's about what I usually get when I buy. It's always great to smoke. Have a nice toking!

11. looks very badly trimmed, you got ripped off in my opinion, but if you enjoyed it then I guess thats what matters

12. #12 DemiseInDisguise, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    It doesn't look too shabby. That looks like what I have. If it's anything like mine it'll be some good mids, very piney smelling. But 80 a Q? Q's of mids should be 70-75, just as a future reference :)

EDIT: Holy shit I can't believe I typed that up. If you are getting a Q of mids for eighty bucks you are getting jipped to no end. I meant to say an OUNCE of mids should run you anywhere from 70-75.

13. Fuck that. You can get a halfback for $80 around here - a quarter's only like $45. But I guess it's more expensive wherever you are.

14. i dont know man but it looks like mids to me, maybe nasty grown, low beasters or dank. but the price you paid was kinda high.

15. Shit man thanks for catching my mistake.... fixed

16. Some High Mids.
    West Hollywood Weed.
    Pretendo.
    Worth anywhere from 60-90 a quad.

17. Oh and yeah, shit's EXPENSIVE around here, and I've paid more before.

18. You should never, again.
    He can probably get a quarter of that for $5

19. not going to complain on that dank.have a nice smoking session:smoking:

20. When will you guys learn that prices will be different 5 miles away? In some markets weed just costs more. In Buffalo, its normal for stuff like that to go for 40 for 1/8.