Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First pickup, but I'm not convinced it's really weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghostshipIV, May 13, 2010.

1. Well said.

Anyways the first pic looks like weed, but I'm not sure after looking at the 2nd pic, looks really shitty if it is, thats worth like $5 FYI.

2. yeah yeah, it's all about you.... :rolleyes:

3. I'm glad you don't make the rules :rolleyes:

4. No, it's like $33

5. It looks a bit like patchouli to me. Patchouli has a somewhat similar smell to weed and could easily fool someone that is new to smoking.

6. Thats good that is was actually weed. but heres a few tips:

Schwag (low grade, will get you high if your a new smoker but not for long, low price. $5 a gram or so)

[​IMG]

Mids (smokable, will get you there for most of your smoking life unless you can afford/get dank, medium price $10 a gram. Sold in nicks/dimes/quarters alot. Mid-grade)
    [​IMG]

Beasters (upper grade, affordable if you have connections, great high, looks good. They don't really come in nicks/dimes, usually in like an eigth+ $15-20 for a gram)

[​IMG]

Dank (the best of the best.. kinda expensive especially for exotics like OG kush and shit, very crystally lots of trichs. $15-25 a gram.

[​IMG]

7. Wow man that's cheap compared to where I live. An oz up here in Indiana usually goes for about $120. :/