Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First pickup, but I'm not convinced it's really weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghostshipIV, May 13, 2010.

1. And first post, by the way.

Anyway, here's the thing. I just moved back home and for the past week or two I was trying pretty hard to get myself some weed. I got in touch with pretty much everyone I know who I thought would be able to help me out, no luck. Finally last night a guy who used to live a few doors down from me said he and his friend deal and they could bring me some any time I want.

So this afternoon I called the guy up and the two of them drove over to near my house. I got in the car and gave them £20 GBP for a bag. Looked like a decent amount (based on my limited experience) but the whole thing was completely bone dry, no moisture at all. I thought this was slightly suspect but as I've never bought it before I just assumed it was normal or something. Also, it was very ground up with only a few little buds in there - again, I was unsure as to whether this was normal so I didn't say anything. I can see a stem or two as well, and some little things that look like seeds of some kind.

I got it home and poked my nose into the bag. I've smoked weed plenty of times so I tried to compare the two from memory, and again it doesn't quite match up. I haven't smoked any yet, but I can tell that there is at least a small amount of weed in here so maybe that won't help me for sure.

Anything else I can do to test it? :confused:

2. Might just be some old shake they had lying around. If you can get a picture it would help a lot.

3. Post a picture :smoking:

4. Take a picture and post it.

5. Sorry for the blurry pictures, webcam is all I have right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. It looks like weed but it doesn't look very good.

You can't tell by looks all the time though. So spark up a bowl and get back to us

7. It kinda looks like it, but it doesnt, if you have a jewelers loupe you can look for trichromes, if there is any, kinda looks like wet shake

8. What does it smell like?

9. From what i see, it looks like it can be weed mixed with tobacco? Looks a bit stringy to me (like cigarette tobacco)

10. #10 spikeystud88, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    It's either not weed, or it's shitty weed. Either way no good...

Edit: Also, you paid HOW MUCH for that shit? £20 = about $45 right? Wow.

11. yeah, it is kinda stringy. but i've definitely gotten stuff like that before, really really dry and smelling odd. (mine smells just like black pepper!) no harm in trying it. give us the full report.
    hholy shit expensive.

12. Take a picture of it spread out.

13. It's not mixed with tobacco, I'm pretty sure of that since more or less everything in there is green (bad quality photo perhaps). Lighting up a joint right now anyway so the moment of truth is coming.

14. That's just standard london shwag man, it's just really broken up, try and ask for skunk next time, when you ask for weed people just think you're asking for shwag or 'thai' here...

15. Just FYI, an oz (28.5 grams) of scwhag here in Texas is $60, sometimes less. This comes out to about $3/gram.

So you paid $45 and got (no more than) 2 grams of schwag. This comes out to about $23/gram.

Do more research before your next pickup man...

16. About 2/3 through my joint and I am stoned, so I rest my case. Cheers guys. Will stick around this place.

17. GODDAMN IT!! Just fucking smoke the shit. I'm so sick and tired seriously of these kind of threads. If you have smoked weed before then you know what it should look like/smell like. Fuck our stupid fucking society. /rage >:C

18. Alright man, just didn't wanna smoke it yet before asking for an opinion or two to help me decide what was in it. As this was my first time buying the stuff I'd not really been around or taken much notice while the joint was being rolled (I know, mooching is bad but I'm becoming the one to supply it to my little group now to make up for that). I didn't know threads like this were usual since I've only just joined, sorry it annoyed anyone.

19. Sorry for my rage, but this community see's about 5 threads like this a day.

20. Just some dirtweed. No big deal. Enjoy.