Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First pick-up (quarter)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kr9681, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I just picked up a quarter of so-called "fire" mids off some shady kids. did i get my money worth? i paid for $40 it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 All Indie, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    yeah bro, 40$ is legit for a quarter of mids... looks pretty good and looks like a legit 7 grams. nice first pickup man

ps. smoke some blunts of that!

3. for 40 dollars, not bad. down here kids pay 50-60 for usual-good mids.

still not really that good at all though. our "good" mids is extremely hairy, red/orange hairs

4. im not sure about the 7 g's part, because imo its pretty hard 2 eyeball over the internet but id say its pretty legit...i mean from where im from, 40 bills for a quarter of anything is sweet, and those mids look pretty good. id say worth it

5. Pretty good for $40. Nice 1st pick up. The 1st pick up isn't always the best unless u got the hook up. After 2day the weed keeps getting better.

6. good first pixkup, you got what you paid for, enjoy

7. Congrats on a successful, good first pickup. I'd pay $40 for a 1/4 of that. :)

8. Is that a 1/4:confused: Looks more like an 1/8 or 5gs:devious:

9. Yeah i think you made a good deal on this one. 40 for a qt is a good deal. Enjoy those smokes.

10. damn i must dissagree with yall where the hell you all live that weed so expensive?? i mean im in florida and nobody would pay over 30 for a quarter here and if it were good fire a max of 35. i can take a pic and show yall some fire i picked up for 30 but camera doesnt have macro setting so any tips?

11. dont be so ignorant, prices vary greatly in different regions...

12. #12 shikyo, Feb 24, 2009
    take a picture anyway, doesn't have to be a macro shot (super close) for us to be able to tell whether your $40 is better spent than his.....

and i read a post on here yesterday from a kid in florida who pays 50-60 for reg./shit . so yea, just depends on your hookup.

13. #13 wenahaone, Feb 24, 2009
    ehhhh. If that's seven grams it's alright. I've gotten worse deals for sure. I remember in montana I bought an eighth of stuff that look similar to that that cost me 60.:rolleyes:

I've probably bought a few of that qual in OR for forty...loooonnggg ago.

edit: lol "fire." people who say fire are dumb from my experience. no one I know really says it.

14. you did good man.. lots of folks end up with something other than weed the 1st trip to the dealer. That looks like $40.00 worth of weed to me.. enjoy it man!

15. thats not 40 bucks of weed and doesnt look like an eighth either but i could be wrong. i think you should try hard to get a good hook so you dont have to deal with that kinda stuff

16. #16 McGiver727, Feb 24, 2009
    still you didnt get ripped like most peoples first time. heres what i was talking about. picked up a quarter fire today today for 30. this is whats left. sorry pics suck no macro setting but i can assure you the nugs are frosty. i never realized till i got on grasscity how blessed i am to have good priced weed.

Attached Files:

17. High midds:smoking: Good Deal

18. umm it deffenitly looks like an eighth and yeah, like auguestwest said, atleast you got weed, and if its not 7g's, its 5 or 6. dude chill and smoke it :D
    be happy

stay high man, good first pick up :smoking:

19. looks pretty legit to me.
    40 a quart of mids is steep around here.

20. That looks good to me! We pay $60 for an eighth round where I am but it's always really high quality stuff.