Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Pick-up in a year and a half...Jack, OG Kush, Master Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lizardking, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 lizardking, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    So i quit smokin like january of 2008 and only did it maybe a few times throughout the year when an old friend would smoke me up. Last final of the year was today so I felt like treatin myself. heres a link to an older thread I was going to update with this pickup but it wont let me because its presubforums

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/196040-semester-ann-arbor-lots-pictures.html

and now on to the goods; disclamer: lighting and camera kinda shitty and only spent 5 minutes takin pictures, sorry haha. also I was high and accidently mixed them up so I did side by side pictures so you can play guess which type cus i'm too lazy to sort em.

edit: they didnt resize and were giant, will be back up in 5 minutes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 wizzardboi, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    nice pickup

3. no love? sadface =(

4. nice buds...

i wish i had self control like you do to only smoke a couple times a year +rep.......maybe this summer i could start lol

how do you do it?

5. dunno haha, usually people just smoke me up like the day i bought this stuff i tried to match but people were just like naw, ended up smokin like a blunt and 4 bowls and only havin to throw down one bowl =/ that and i just think about the money, cus i really like goin out to eat haha :smoking:

6. i don't know which is which but I do know that you've found some primo bud there lizardking - great pickup!