Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**First Pick Up Calii Orange In The UK.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Nov 25, 2010.

1. New to grass city, been smoking on and off for the last year,now i tend to smoke every other day because i have more money due to having a job. I'M from the UK, London. The dealer I brought off, said that it was Calii Orange. Definatley tastes nice and smokes really smooth. I picked Up 4g. Would any of the seasoned tokers tell me if this is good weed or not.??

Attached Files:

2. Looks beautiful. Gratz

3. I don't think you need anyone to tell you if that's good bud or not.

4. did you take that pic off a website? think ive seen the same pic before, and is that a prescrip. bottle in the back yours or did your dealer give it to you in that?

5. cali orange is one of my favourite strains, got a few seeds lurking somewhere.

6. hey mate . Oh no, that's an image off Google images. Just so you could see what the bud looks like. Mine looks more hairy than the above image . Just wanted to know if cali orange is a good strain to smoke that's all:).

7. never had it but from the pics yes it looks very good haha. I got some orangish bud myself, probably doesn't look nearly as good since it's pretty beasterish.

8. Looks good mate, wish i could get hold of something like that were i am in the Midlands, enjoy smoking it man.

9. You should take macros of you bud next time. Other than that your weed is all about personal preference. If YOU like the high and the taste then it is good weed. Marijuana is all relative to everyone's taste.

10. agreed. If you like it an it gets you high, fuck what others say man. Smoke up :tup: